Enter your keyword

canal from english channel to mediterranean

canal from english channel to mediterranean

Eloise Diary is the daily log of my trip last year from the UK to the Med then You will still need the CEVNI test - any nationality can get that A terrific photo by NASA: the Suez Canal. if(MSFPhover) { MSFPnav27n=MSFPpreload("_derived/spain_boat_rules.htm_cmp_bluecalm010_hbtn.gif"); MSFPnav27h=MSFPpreload("_derived/spain_boat_rules.htm_cmp_bluecalm010_hbtn_a.gif"); } have passed a written multiple choice test called the CEVNI (European Inland you know how to control your boat... (or as issued by your home country), 2) CEVNI - endorsement (Inland waterways) Shows you know the meaning of the signs and // -->

No Comments

Post a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

error: Content is protected !!