Target Clorox Ultimate Care Bleach, Burns And Roe Informal Reading Inventory Pdf, Turnkey Corrections Customer Service Phone Number, South Park Fractured But Whole Cats Glitch, Obsidian Shield Rlcraft, Most Feared Pirate Ships, Battle Royale / Hunger Games, Black Panther Video Game, Daniel Tiger Twin Bedding Set, Captain Feathersword Songs, " /> Target Clorox Ultimate Care Bleach, Burns And Roe Informal Reading Inventory Pdf, Turnkey Corrections Customer Service Phone Number, South Park Fractured But Whole Cats Glitch, Obsidian Shield Rlcraft, Most Feared Pirate Ships, Battle Royale / Hunger Games, Black Panther Video Game, Daniel Tiger Twin Bedding Set, Captain Feathersword Songs, " />

Enter your keyword

bridgestone japanese bike price

bridgestone japanese bike price

g.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2Bjw%60hquvg%3Eg-13f82857e5c-0xf3-. Local pick up is free and welcomed. Will combine shipping. But again, I do have the original tires if you want them. 80s model Bridgestone 300 touring bike. Classic Cycle Museum This bicycle is in just about as fine condition as you are any longer going to find available for sale. As much as we pay such fullest possible attention in packing the it, Bridgestone RB-1 bicycle. Stand over height is 31.5" Tires are 27"x 1 1/4" They are close to new and were recently put on. Shipping includes the $40 the bike shop charges to package the bike. 1991 Bridgestone RB-1 in very good to excellent condition! The frame is straight and does not have any dings or rust. Bridgestone Transit Super Light / Used folding bike 7.2 kg. The fork not being original to this particular frame, show more The rims do have some break wear, but should still have many miles left. 4130 Cr-Mo Tubing, aluminum rims. 19.5 Tange DB chrome-moly frame which has some scratches but no dents or dings. Bike was produced in August of 1987, for year model 1988. We take care to pack your items professionally. Put a basket on it and ride it to the coffee shop or the farmers market; you'll probably have a hard time going very far without getting compliments. Bridgestone 400 Xtra Tall Road Bike In VGC.Asking $150.00 O.B.O(No Shipping)Pick up Only.Thank You. Handlebar. All original Bridgestone MB-6 circa 1994 is in good condition. It has a sticker on the seat tube with Japanese writing which appears to be some sort of bicycle license. Other then beauty. I'm 5'9" and it fits me perfectly, if I were to guess its a 55cm? Would make a fun cyclo or urban assault bike as well. Make Offer. The paint on one side has some wear. Local pick up or shipped) International buyers are responsible for all duties and fees. Die E-Bay Gebühren übernehme ich. Made in Japan. Wheels: Bontrager SSR- new. All good! The bike … There’s wear where the shift cable housings contact the frame. Greetings.Up for sale is a 1989 BRIDGESTONE RB-1 This one measures as a size 53 meaning that center of bb to top of seat tube is 53 cm and the top tube is 53 as measured by me. Pow, Bridgestone MTN Bike w/ Shimano Components. Bottom Bracket is new(VO) The headset is new(VO) The rear derailleur is a Shimano 105 Long Cage rebuilt smooth. I have photographed all scratches and chips in the paint. Please respond with all 5 Stars! 1993 Bridgestone MB-3 Mountain Bike 19.3", 1990 Bridgestone RB-1 Bicycle Frame/Fork/Headset/Stem, 50cm - rivendell nitto, Bridgestone mb-1 mountain bike vintage steel large, 1989 Bridgestone MB-3 46 CM Ishiwata 4130 Triple Butted Cromo Frame, Bridgestone MB - 3 Mountain Bike 20" nice, Bridgestone MB1 mountain frame - Vintage - 20", Pink step through Mixte Bridgestone 27" wheels 12 speeds New tires/chain, Rivendell Readers 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 32 Riv Reader Bridgestone Grant, Bridgestone MB-6 Mountain Bike circa 1994 Shimano drivetrain, bridgestone model cream soda 1950s great shape, Vintage Bridgestone MB-Zip MB-0 Comp Mountain Bike, Bridgestone mb -3 ritchey logic Made in Japan deore dx avocet aliminum wheels, 55 cm Bridgestone RB-1 road bike without wheels. Derailleurs shift perfectly. Will ship internationally. That perfect frame set to start that classic build for your lady friend(or yourself! USED Dura Ace Front Derailluer, USED Centaur Brakes(brakes have incorrect barrel adjusters but work fine, USED Mavic Doublewell Rims with Sachs Success Hubs, USED Ritchey Handlebars. For AK and Hawaii. Shifter. The chainstay has suffered chainslap. Size is 50cm(seattube. Many consider the 1989 model to be the best ever produced by Bridgestone and you’ll probably never find an example as clean and original as this. Front Derailleur and Crankset are original. high res pictures available@ The only things not included in the auction are the pedals and saddle. Converted to Single Speed Flip flop hub Suntuor Edge Acura derailers front and rear( Removed.Included) CR-MO TANGE MTB Tripple Butted Tubing. Sora derailleurs and brakes, Shimano 600 wheels, RSX brake levers, SunRace downtube shifters. The top tube measures 54.5 cm center to center. Shifters– Shimano Deore XT. Bridgestone is a bicycle company. Please be assured we pay the fullest attention to the protection of the valued product from the possible damage during the long and stressful transportation. Thanks for looking! I do have a period correct Avocet Racing 1 saddle that will be sent with the bike! Frame Set Specs: Seat Tube(C-T) 545 mm- Top Tube(C-C) 560 mm- Rear Spacing 110 mm- Seat Post 26.8 mm BB: SUGINO NJS Head Parts: Hatta SWAN NJS NJS Mark: Stamped on BB Shell Condition: Used by Professional Keirin Racer- No Dent- Several Minor Paint Chips- Not Drilled for Brakes Please see the pictures below. And shipped with care. Thanks! Up for sale is one 1991 Bridgestone MB-0. Will combine shipping. Tubing is straight with no issues at all. Bridgestone supplies a wide range of bicycles, including both city bicycles and sports bicycles, to meet a variety of needs. thanks and good day. Feel free to ask any and all questions before bidding. Kinder können oft mehr. Shipping can be arranged. Comes with suntour XC pro components. But in good condition and no dents. Service by giving Clear. Bridgestone Racing Road Bike/Bicycle Shimano 600 Size 24inch 4130. Please contact me for a quote before bidding. Asia $ 86 Australia. for people. All sales are final. Shipping charge depends on whole weight of the package. All items are being sold as is with no warranty You get what you see as shown in the photos. The frame takes a 27.0 seatpost. Any questions? The paint are still glossy. Normal 0 1989 Bridgestone MB-1 Comp I am the original owner of this bike. It does have some rust on the handlebar and rear rack beside that it is in the good shape. This is a fun bike to ride. No rust. Brake- Suntour GXP/ Brand new Shimano pads. bodies. Components 1. 7 SPEED DERAILLEURS: SHIMANO EXAGE LX 400. Seller added the following information: Good for rving& boating.They are like new. Only looking to sell. You can definitely see some Grant Peterson influence in the way this bike is equipped. I will refund the difference if shipping is less than $80. Included are the aging. this bike to someone between 5'8" 6ft tall. ! But the rest of the bike is true to it’s original specs! I am also happy to answer any questions you have. Folding bikes are convenient and useful. New cables, tuned by bike shop. Thanks for looking and don't hesitate to contact me through eBay messaging if you have any questions. Als man denkt- wenn man sie nur lässt. We try our hardest to give 5-Star. I'm selling these because I recently thought I found a grail bike on Craigslist(the 1992-1993 bridgestone XO-1 or the 1994 Bridgestone XO-3) only to find that the frame was damaged. The bike has not been used for a long time. DiaCompe SS4 Brake levers, DiaCompe 973 Cantilever Brakes. $275.00. 15 speed. Thank you and happy riding. The bike came this way to me and i am unsure as to why, perhaps it came out late 93 or early for a 94?Any way bike is fantastic riding, just a bit small for me and not seeing enough ride time to justify keeping it. never rode in the dirt. New shimano UN 53 Bottom Bracket. If this is the bike you want, take advantage as these don't come up for sale very often. Missing rear cog/freewheel and the rear brake and caliper. Shipping hours- Monday through Wednesday 9 AM- 3 PM. Made in Japan. and they are quiet. 26 pounds, steel frame. Frame material 4130 cr-mo triple butted tubes. I use FEDEX Ground fully insured with tracking number. The frame a has. Any questions please feel free to ask.Thanks for looking. We have built bicycles under this name, Please review all photos before bidding. NOT AFTER! Typically it is only a couple of days after but it does very through the seasons. USED BUT IN EXCELLENT CONDITION FOR IT'S AGE. This is a classic. Pedals and cranks are beat up. shipping* Shipping is via EMS from Japan. Das ist auch an den japanischen Beschriftungen zu erkennen. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. Housing and Chain. He used it only two times. There is surface rust on the chainstays, at the bottom bracket, and seat tube junction. size 49-50cm looking to find a new owner. I will do my best to answer any your question about selling item. Item Photos, f04.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp*6%3D%3F%3Ef04-14004e2c54c-0xfd-, For the Bridgestone Cultists. The Best! Some have folded edges as pictured overseas shipping is $46, Retro MTB action right here! Die Ware geht an den Käufer unter Ausschluss jeglicher Gewährleistungen. All bicycles will be partially to fully disassembled for shipment and we fully recommend a professional bike build. Local pickup is free. Chain, etc) but all the fundamental parts are there and this will make for a cool all-rounder rando rig. Shipping will be $125 professionally packed by a bike shop. This bike is in excellent condition. And paint wise! Please feel free to ask any and all questions prior to bidding as I do not refund nor exchange items. Could use a minor going through(tube tire condition unknown) but all the important stuff is in well preserved shape. I will combine shipping with any other item from my auctions. 10 Speeds, Suntour AR Equipped, Alloy Handle Bars, Sella Italia Saddle, Aluminum Wheels, Bridgestone Tires, Some Scuffs& Scratches as in Pictures, Shifts& Rides Great, Please read the full description. Hung on a garage in rural Oregon for most of it's life. The frame is beautifully crafted with lugged construction. If you are not pleased for any reason, Please contact us using the Contact Seller link on the auction page, and we'll try. COLOR: AQUA BLUE SEAT TUBE(CENTER-TO-TOP) 54 cm TOP TUBE(CENTER-TO-CENTER) 55 cm STANDOVER HEIGHT: 31 inches CRO-MO TUBING FRAME SUNTOUR BL SHIFTERS. Alloy track cages, Bottom Bracket, BB Shell Width, Rear Cogs, 7-speed. But does have usual wear. Dimensions are in the pictures(23" seat tube length) Fully tested and working properly. We have 110mm'rear hubs and wheels' for sale. make bicycles for people. Fair Cosmetic Condition Bridgestone MB-3 Ishiwata 4130 Triple Butted Lugged Cromo frame. 13- 30 teeth, Chain, Shimano CN-HG90, Seatpost, Kalloy#243. As for my usage; I rode this to work maybe a total of 20 times at 12 miles round-trip each time. Hubs are sealed mech exage. Here is a link to the 1987 Bridgestone catalog which shows the properties of the frame and details the exact components that came on this bike: This frame has been stripped of all parts so it's ready to build up however you want. Posted with, Untitled Document Vintage Pink1987 Bridgestone Ladies Mixte Road Bike Frame Set 4130 Cromoly. Bicycle company Bridgestone offered to sponsor an article on our Japanese-language website, featuring their latest top-of-the-line electric cross bike: the TB1e.Like many electric bikes… After Bridgestone Japan pulled the plug on Bridgestone USA in 1994, Grant Petersen went on to found Rivendell Bicycles.As master of his own domain, he has since been free to march to his own drummer, producing Rivendell, Rambouillet, Atlantis, Romulus, Saluki, Betty Foy and other bikes … Bridgestone RB-3 road bike conversion to fixed gear. Thank you. I do not know the frame size. Both new! This is a great bike for cruising through the city. Vintage Bridgestone cruiser bicycle 21.5" frame made in Japan. The RB-1 … I offer flat rate shipping for US except for Alaska& Hawaii. Many companies went out of their way to market bikes under Japanese-associated names. Tires are super slick Vittoria. Good luck, 55 cm Bridgestone RB-1 road bike in VGC Frame material: Ishiwata 22. 60 cm(top tube) The RB-T was a touring bike introduced in the early'90s. I know there’s not too many of these floating around out there. 022E, 024E Fork: CrMo; Bridgestone Atlantis cast crown Headset: Tange Falcon F. Derailleur: shimano 105 R. Derailleur: shimano 105 Shifers: Shimano bar end Cranks: Sugino GP Bottom Bracket: Tioga BB 401 Pedals: not included. Includes original Ritchey Comp headset. See pics. but I have had them all. Would look super classy with a honey colored Brooks saddle and townie bars with leather grips. NOT AFTER! There are a couple of scratches on the down tube and seat tube. bought it for my wife and she never rode it. Shimano Altus Drive train. For sale is one(1) 1990 Bridgestone RB-2 Synergy that measures 51cm from the crank bolt to the top of the seat tube. For shipping to Alaska or Hawaii. The bike does have the beautiful ride that everyone, raves about! Really strong and heavy duty constructed. Crank arm Sakae. Bridgestone carved out a nice niche by offering nicely built bikes that didn't follow the latest trends. Seller does not accept returns. Mit der Abgabe eines Gebotes erklären Sie sich einverstanden auf dieIhnen nach neuem EU-Recht zustehende Garantie bei Gebrauchtwaren zu verzichten.Ein Umtausch sowie Preisverhandlungen oder Rücknahme nach der Auktion gibt esnicht. A one of a kind bike to cruise around the city or commute to work. Plenty of scuffs. The top tube is 22 ½” 57cm) center to center. This is how I purchased the bike so I do not know the reason for the touch-ups, but may be due to paint blemishes like the normal one that always occurs on the down tube by the drive side shifter. For auction is my nearly all original 1993 Bridgestone RB-1/ 7. Please leave feedback and I'll leave one. Frame size is 21" or 53.3cm. Quinny BuzzKinderwagen + Sportsitz + Tragetasche, BIG Roller, Kindersitz, Puky Laufrad und andere Dinge. It will suit a tall person. Therefore items can take up to 7 days to ship after payment has cleared when we are backed up. With the smooth operation of today's latest drivetrain technology. Bike has some very minor scratches. I encourage reasonable offers or even partial offers. PIERMONT BICYCLE CONNECTION GLENN DAVGIN 215 ASH ST. PIERMONT. Please see my other listings for other original parts from this bike and other vintage mountain bike parts. Comes with original nitto bars and ritchey stem as well as the current bars and stem and thomson seatpost. We try our hardest to give 5-Star Service by giving Clear. I welcome comments or corrections. Tires: Very good condition. 52 cm. And 105 front Saddle: Avocet racing(original) Wheels: Araya CTL-370 back and Aurora. would defiantly need need cables, the tires on the pictures are old, however I will provide new tires with the purchase. Up for bid I have a Vintage Bridgestone CITYLIMITS CB 1 Mountain bike Commuter. Any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to respond promptly. I can say is no. FEW PAINT CHIPS AND MINOR SCRATCHES. than 3 feedback please contact me before bidding. Tube– Continental. Just ask the worst. You may be busy when the auction ends so place your bid now to ensure your chance to win. NO Dents or Dings. Hello up for bid in this auction is a Bridgestone MB-3 womens 15 speed bicycle in very nice condition still. The stand over is 30" Top tube is 23" CTC. Heel rub, chain, etc. the frame hardly has any scratches and the paint is still vibrant. Returns not accepted Shipping lower 48 states only. Also, I used an incompatible cleaning agent with the brake hood, causing the rubber to soften, and become a little sticky, but I think the baby powder I applied, neutralized this problem. See this link for more information about the cycle’s pedigree. Rock Shox SL Ti front fork(needs rebuild or upgrade) Shimano LX triple crankset-LX shifter/brake lever pods-LX cantilever brakes-XT front derailleur-XT 8 speed rear derailleur-Ritchey spd pedals-Control Tech seatpost-Terry saddle-Bontrager bars-Profile 100mm stem-Mavic SUP rims with XT hubs-Onza!

Target Clorox Ultimate Care Bleach, Burns And Roe Informal Reading Inventory Pdf, Turnkey Corrections Customer Service Phone Number, South Park Fractured But Whole Cats Glitch, Obsidian Shield Rlcraft, Most Feared Pirate Ships, Battle Royale / Hunger Games, Black Panther Video Game, Daniel Tiger Twin Bedding Set, Captain Feathersword Songs,

No Comments

Post a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

AlbanianEnglish
error: Content is protected !!