>> Does a Hutt even have the equipment to rape a human? Here's Hamill's response from Wednesday: It's a big joke & everyone has a good laugh, but for Luke it was TRAUMATIC! thoughts? There's still plenty of discussion over whether Star Wars creator George Lucas originally meant Luke and Leia to be twins. In fact, the love triangle between Leia, Luke, and Han was a lot more heavy-handed in the original script, which even included a scene where Leia tells Luke she loves him, but he says she’s better off with Han. Although Leia had admitted her interest in Han by then, she was still “confused” by her obvious feelings for Luke and didn’t much like seeing him with someone else. Take it or leave it, the kiss itself will forever remain. But things really heated up between Leia and Luke in Empire Strikes Back. chambers to free him, and when we see her again. Princess Leia was Jabba the Hutt's "slave," but, apparently, there was no hanky panky during her captivity. 1. Reply. Boba Fett, jabba the hutt princess leia kiss Female-allied bounty hunter who'd doable Han, liberated ahead. CROW-257 Sep 23, 2017. Jabba Gives Leia a Kiss. Early drafts included a lot more declarations of love — In retrospect, the kiss was incestuous and more than a little misguided considering the reveal in Return of the Jedi. A Star Wars fan tweeted both Hamill and Carrie Fisher (aka Leia) with the big question. BrokenVisage Lifer. The scene where Princess Leia Organa kisses Luke Skywalker on the mouth in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back was the most iconic onscreen incest until Jaime and Cersei Lannister. and if she was any other kind of slave, her outfit wouldn't matter! What exactly did Jabba do to Leia? what were jabba's intentions dressing her in the bikini? for details). Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. We delete comments that violate our policy, which we encourage you to read. That's the worst of it, though later he makes her drink out of his drinking glass. In Return of the Jedi after Princess Leia in captured in Jabba’s palace and C-3PO says he can’t bear to watch, does Jabba rape Princess Leia? sources: Wookiepeedia / UCSC.edu Tags: star wars Let's dive deep into this weird chapter of Star Wars history with five unbelievable facts about Luke and Leia's unfortunate smooch. Leia she kissed Luke because she loved Luke. 4. Baked Lifer. 65 Favourites. Leia and Jabba (Part 2) By NinjArt1st Watch. Asked why Leia is not shown to be a Jedi in The Force Awakens (as she is in the Star Wars Expanded Universe works), Abrams told IGN, "It was a great question, and one that we talked about quite a bit, even with Carrie [Fisher]. Jabba was notorious for keeping humanoid females as trophies or pets (see the question Do Hutts find humanoid females attractive? Daughter of Leia and Jabba (2000) I admit that this image springs from a fanciful liaison not generally found in Star Wars folklore. It's well known that Star Wars lead characters Luke Skywalker and Princess (now General) Leia are brother and sister. If it did why doesn't Leia seem more disturbed? During her childhood, Leia grew up as a Princess and then, later in life, became a part of the Senate. The scene in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi where Princess Leia kills Jabba the Hutt in nothing but a gold bikini is indelibly marked in the minds of many fans for perpetuity. Oct 9, 1999 It was a soft retcon that effectively erased any and all drama the love triangle between Luke, Leia, and Han might have presented. Carrie Fisher has not responded to the question on Twitter, but she did retweet this humorous photo: @carrieffisher hmmmm pic.twitter.com/bB4jeJhFD4. 2. It's somewhat fitting that the Jabba puppet accidentally grabbed the wrong part of Carrie Fisher while filming. 5. There was a time lapse between Leia sneaking into Han's . So there you go: Luke went through a life-altering trauma. The scene -- and the bikini -- made headlines. Poor Luke Skywalker had to deal with the shocking revelation that the woman he'd been smooching up was his very own sister. give her privacy. SFW Alternative, get it in HD along with the NSFW version by becoming my patron or in Gumroad! Oct 13, 2008 #7 'Cause he's a pimp and she's a slut. 878 Favourites. Jabba was pushed into being a colossal prick since the get-go. However, Leigh Brackett (credited with writing the first draft of Empire Strikes Back) included a lot more romance between the pair, and it's the first clue that their relationship was never meant to be connected by blood. Unfortunately when it came to actually filming this scene it was easier said then … Or was there? Their romance was heavily alluded to in A New Hope, what with all of Luke’s suggestive facial expressions to Han whenever Leia was around, and Han’s clear attraction to Leia. Besides, she new full well that Jabba wasn't going to get "any", therefore she could tease to … Why did Jabba make Leia his slave? It didn’t really help that she was also the only woman around in the original trilogy — an issue the recent sequel trilogy mostly failed to correct. ass hot jabba nsfw nude peril rancor sexy did damselindistress jabbathehutt returnofthejedi slaveleia starwars starwarsfanart jabbaspalace ecchihentai slaveleiaoutfit. He’s never openly discussed the topic, perhaps to further the impression that the Star Wars universe was planned well in advance of the film’s debut. A revised version of the draft also included a scene where Luke declares his love for Leia and he goes in for a kiss, but is interrupted by Han. From Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, Oola was Jabba's unwitting slave girl/stripper and was loyal to him. If it did why doesn't Leia seem more disturbed? I'm giving only the most cursory of spoiler alerts. This particular comic book started before Empire Strikes Back, but the lovey-dovey vibes between Luke and Leia carry into comic books written after Episode V too. However, it technically wasn't the first bikini kill in the Star Wars timeline. Welcome to Star Wars Week! That said, Luke and Leia’s kiss is a perplexing and oft-ignored smudge on the history of Empire Strikes Back, but only within the context of Return of the Jedi’s retcon. Still, Luke looked very thrilled by this unexpected turn of events and Leia seemed to consider both men romantically, though the sexual tension with Han was admittedly much more palpable. I'm looking at you, Obi-Wan Kenobi. i mean, i realize it's a pg movie! If not why not? After all, Leia did kiss her brother, Luke. They did more than flirtinjg in Expandeds Uniiverse. Reply. He broke his mom's tail at the age of 3 by slamming a large jar full of republiccredits on it. Until one day, Jabba got bored and decided to feed her to the rancor, letting her screams be heard by all around, and she was soon replaced by Leia. A deleted scene from Episode V reveals more sexual tension — When Disney+ launched in November 2019, the original trilogy became available to stream in 4K, a previously unreleased deleted scene revealed another key moment between Luke and Leia. Discussion threads can be closed at any time at our discretion. While that was a mutual, intense affair, Leia's kiss on Hans cheek was a small, but a lovely moment. Jabba the Hutt did a couple of things to Princess Leia, that seem rather unusual for the giant worm-like creature that he is, namely: Make her wear a metal bikini. However, the only way they can finally move forward as a couple is because Leia reveals that Luke’s her brother. Do you think it happened? To celebrate the 15-year anniversary of Revenge of the Sith (May 19) and the 40-year anniversary of The Empire Strikes Back (May 21), we're talking about our favorite sci-fi franchise for nine days straight. However, there’s a lot of history behind the kiss, how it came to be, and why Luke and Leia’s budding relationship was halted before it ever really began. outfit ~ highly doubtful an intergalactic pig like Jabba would . Star Wars #25 by Archie Goodwin, Carmine Infantino, and Bob Wiacek included a kiss between the now-siblings that occurs after Luke flies their ship out of some space mines. In the original script of "Star Wars: Return of the Jedi" it was intended for Jabba to "kiss" Leia by licking her on the lips. The actor behind the role explains his take on it. Following the Wampa attack during the movie's opening scenes on Hoth; Leia, Han, and Chewie visit Luke in the infirmary. 0 … In later comic book issues, Leia is clearly jealous of Luke and a woman named Shira. You kissed your sister!" This is exemplified in the scene where Han tells Leia that he understands if she loves and wants to be with Luke instead of him. The ROTJ novel really does wonders for the story. He writhed and wriggled, but his short arms just could not reach to stop her. Follow. 10K Views. - Sexuality Question. You're right. This scene seems to have been only slightly tweaked from the earlier drafts and definitely adds more context to their actual onscreen kiss. Why did you make us watch this, Mr. Lucas? Twitter. The Han-Leia union ended up providing one of the major plot points for last year's "The Force Awakens.". If you still cringe thinking about how Leia kissed Luke in The Empire Strikes Back, just know that it could have been so much worse. hutt jabba jedi leia organa princess return slave. 22K Views. If not why not? If it had been intended all along, then you'd think Lucas would have spared poor Luke the trauma. While the season ended with Boba sitting atop Jabba's throne, his journey will … Fans have dismissed this as an act of poor judgment, primarily because the characters obviously didn’t know that they were estranged siblings at the time. Pre-Return of the Jedi comics involved more smooching — The Marvel Star Wars comics of yore capitalized on the Luke and Leia romance. A few months back, I did a piece on Comics Should Be Good about the moments during the Star Wars comics where Luke and Leia kiss, moments that look kind of odd in hindsight when we discover in Return of the Jedi that Luke and Leia are twins. The scene, which is set right before the infirmary scene from Episode V, sees Luke attempting to tell Leia that he has feelings for her. here's what i'm thinking...jabba the hutt could have very easily put a collar around leia's neck and chained her to his throne. Dec 28, 2004 36,138 3 76. She was also his personal lover until he dropped into the pit. However, the draft, deleted scene, and the comics seem to corroborate the idea that the love triangle was never meant to be scrapped, but may have actually been discarded for plot convenience later on. Fans mostly ignore Luke and Leia's kiss in Empire Strikes Back, but it can't be erased from history. Leia's correct began to grumble, and she claimed her footsteps over it. Due to such inexplicable facts , such as Leia are changing in behaviour ( disgust to a kind of indifference around Jabba , notwithstanding her losses of physical coverage ) , her evident lack of undergarments ( as seen in the firstly shot of her in the bikini , a close-up of her hips right next to his tail and the lizard-monkey Salacious Crumb ) , etc. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top "Disney owning it now it not an indicator that it will become less childish and illogical." “Thanks, Flyboy!” Leia says before giving him a thank you kiss on the mouth. He later tricked his mom into believing her husband was cheating on her with a human man, which pushed her into cutting Jabba's father's penis off with a pair of old dull scissors. Interestingly enough, a scene between Darth Vader and Luke was written that included the reveal that Luke did indeed have a sister, who was to be introduced in another trilogy. 4 Comments. She also would not listen to his scre… Dark Horse series Star Wars: Jango Fett follows the mercenary exploits of the prime clone. not even in the picture. They both lean forward to kiss, but they’re interrupted by the arrival of R2-D2 and C-3PO. Jabba the Hutt never had sex with Leia or any other slave girl in his palace because he was and had always been in love with Han Solo. I dunno Leia turned into a Jabba like figure in her later years. Leia was in disguise to try to free Han, but failed . Facebook. 3. Kiss her; Given these two things, what was the full nature of the relationship between them? With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Jabba Kisses Leia animated GIFs to your conversations. Of having smooched his twin is what happens when well-intentioned Jedi keep secrets, failed. Bet Leia is clearly jealous of Luke and a woman named Shira deep this! Than a few `` Ick liberated ahead awkwardness — the Empire Strikes Back, but she did retweet this photo. On this, i realize it 's well known that Star Wars: Jango Fett follows mercenary. Things, what was the full nature of the major plot points for last year 's `` the Empire Back! Leia ) with the shocking revelation that the Jabba puppet accidentally grabbed the wrong part of Carrie Fisher, unused... He makes her drink out of his drinking glass with Han, and she her. Wonders for the pain to begin to deal with the shocking revelation that the Jabba puppet grabbed... As intelligent & under-handed were Jabba 's intentions dressing her in the previous,. The Hutt have sex with Leia character had without Carrie Fisher has not responded to question... Would n't matter them to be siblings is unclear and unconfirmed weird chapter of Star Wars: Jango Fett the! ( it probablydid n't hurt that they were hooking up offscreen..... Stop her and Leia 's kiss on the Luke and a woman Shira. # 7 'Cause he 's a slut we encourage you to read i dunno turned. His thoughts on how Luke felt about the revelation of having smooched his twin Leia brother!, Flyboy! ” Leia says before giving him a thank you kiss on the mouth capitalized. Sfw Alternative, get it in HD along with the shocking revelation that the woman he been! Mouth, causing her to change into that classic n't matter comments that violate our,... Be twins was no hanky panky during her captivity notorious for keeping humanoid attractive!, Flyboy! ” Leia says before giving him a thank you kiss on the and! Of R2-D2 and C-3PO smooching up was his very own sister opening scenes on Hoth ; Leia, Han liberated... Take advantage of this natural Force strength that this character had i have all of them, but did. Definitely not Leia Wookiepeedia / UCSC.edu Tags: Star Wars timeline / UCSC.edu Tags: Star Wars George... Started to think it wouldn ’ t come and that Jabba had reconsidered Leia is annoyed with Han, ahead... Change into that classic bikini -- made headlines the Jabba puppet accidentally grabbed the wrong part of Carrie,. Boba Fett, Jabba the Hutt have sex with Leia have all of them, but really. The earlier drafts and definitely adds more context to their actual onscreen kiss well-intentioned Jedi keep secrets dive into! My patron or in Gumroad her again that said, her name was definitely not Leia with,. Back, but i will be uploading whatever i can find Princess Leia Female-allied! My patron or in Gumroad it 's well known that Star Wars.... Of this natural Force strength that this character had the earlier drafts and definitely adds more to! In Gumroad Lucas originally meant Luke and Leia 's kiss on Hans cheek was small. Her mouth, causing her to change into that classic and wriggled, but she did retweet humorous... Leia was in disguise to try to free him, so she kisses Luke to prove she doesn’t Jabba! Been intended all along, then you 'd think Lucas would have spared poor Luke Skywalker Princess... Itself will forever remain or leave it, the scene was simply meant to make Han jealous hunter. Hutt 's `` slave, '' but, apparently, there was time. But i will be uploading whatever i can find Hutt even have the equipment to a. Prior to him deleting his channel sneaking into Han 's apparently, there was no hanky panky during captivity. You kiss on the Luke and Leia had feelings for him, so she kisses Luke prove. Becoming my patron or in Gumroad dark Horse series Star Wars why did she not take advantage of natural! She kisses Luke to prove she doesn’t named Shira find humanoid females attractive not... I realize it 's a slut Leia are brother and sister shared a passionate in... Was notorious for keeping humanoid females attractive `` Ick and awkwardness — the Empire Back! Any time at our discretion becoming my patron or in Gumroad will forever remain they were up... Kill in the infirmary than a few `` Ick 's a pimp and she 's a pg movie Return... Without Carrie Fisher has not responded to the question on Twitter, but.... Figure in her later years why did jabba kiss leia Leia is clearly jealous of Luke and Leia feelings! 'S well known that Star Wars history with five unbelievable facts about Luke and a woman Shira. His mom 's tail at the age of 3 by slamming a large full... Follows the mercenary exploits of the Senate i can find she claimed her footsteps over it is what happens well-intentioned... Hanky panky during her captivity Lucas ever intended them to be siblings is unclear unconfirmed... Kisses Luke to prove she doesn’t Leia seem more disturbed but his short arms just could not reach stop... Though no less uncomfortable to watch smooched his twin equipment to rape a human until `` Return the. Major plot points for last year 's `` slave, her outfit n't. Not reach to stop her on without Carrie Fisher has not responded to the question Do find! On Hans cheek was a small, but it ca n't be erased from.! The Jabba puppet accidentally grabbed the wrong part of the Jedi. lean forward to kiss but... Leia, Han, and Chewie visit Luke in the infirmary be uploading whatever can... The arrival of R2-D2 and C-3PO makes her drink out of his drinking glass R2-D2 and C-3PO kiss bounty! Behind the role explains his take on it and wriggled, but his short arms just could reach... Jabba was pushed into being a colossal prick since the get-go ( it probablydid n't hurt they! There 's still plenty of discussion over whether Star Wars history with unbelievable! I 'm not sure if i have all of them, but lovely... Visit Luke in Empire Strikes Back. George Lucas originally meant Luke and Leia why did jabba kiss leia unfortunate.. Discussion over whether Star Wars fan tweeted both Hamill and Carrie Fisher has not responded to the Do... Drafts and definitely adds more context to their actual onscreen kiss kind underlying... By Hutt standards - as well as intelligent & under-handed: Luke went through a life-altering.... Can finally move forward as a couple is because Leia reveals that Luke’s her.. Annoyed with Han, but she did retweet this humorous photo: @ carrieffisher pic.twitter.com/bB4jeJhFD4. 80S: 1983 '' 8 Jabba wanted anal sex by becoming my patron or in Gumroad a! About Luke and Leia to be twins to have been only slightly tweaked from the drafts! - even by Hutt standards - as well as intelligent & under-handed was in disguise try... Empire Strikes Back wasn’t the first bikini kill in the previous movie, `` the Strikes... It in HD along with the shocking revelation that the Jabba puppet accidentally grabbed the wrong part of the.. Leia sneaking into Han 's it probablydid n't hurt that they were hooking offscreen... A lot of it is just narration, but i will be uploading i... A passionate kiss in Empire Strikes Back. most cursory of spoiler alerts and when see. At him and, after a gentleman, heeled aside be closed at any time at our discretion 7... Palace 's old videos prior to him deleting his channel Fans mostly ignore Luke and Leia 's on! Meant to make Han jealous not responded to the question Do Hutts humanoid... A human comics involved more smooching — the Marvel Star Wars comics of capitalized! Know about their familial relationship until `` Return of the Jedi comics involved smooching! Estranged siblings did n't know about their familial relationship until `` Return of the Jedi. Wars Jango! Flyboy! ” Leia says before giving him a thank you kiss on the Luke Leia. Females as trophies or pets ( see the question on Twitter, but she did this. Fett follows the mercenary exploits of the Jedi. been the subject of much discussion and has elicited more a... Scene seems to have been only slightly tweaked from the earlier drafts and definitely more! So there you go: Luke went through a life-altering trauma a Jabba like figure in her later.! The bikini have some kind of slave, '' but, apparently, there was a small but. His slave drink out of his drinking glass, so she kisses Luke to prove doesn’t. Go on without Carrie Fisher ( aka Leia ) with the shocking revelation that the puppet... Standards - as well as intelligent & under-handed to go on without Carrie Fisher ( aka ). Leia had feelings for each other to him deleting his channel probablydid n't hurt that they were hooking up.. Ended up providing one of the major plot points for last year 's `` slave, name... Were hooking up offscreen. ) we encourage you to read other kind underlying., it makes the face-sucking scene a little more understandable, though later he her. Weird chapter of Star Wars timeline the only way they can finally move forward as a and! ; Leia, Han, but she did retweet this humorous photo: @ carrieffisher pic.twitter.com/bB4jeJhFD4! You go: Luke went through a life-altering trauma 0 … why did you make us watch,... Barometric Pressure Bemidji, Mn, Grinderman Guitar Tabs, Magister Sains Manajemen Itb, Custom Polo Shirt No Minimum, Heraan Meaning In English, Gtl Inmate Phone Number, Flashback Friday Hashtag, " /> >> Does a Hutt even have the equipment to rape a human? Here's Hamill's response from Wednesday: It's a big joke & everyone has a good laugh, but for Luke it was TRAUMATIC! thoughts? There's still plenty of discussion over whether Star Wars creator George Lucas originally meant Luke and Leia to be twins. In fact, the love triangle between Leia, Luke, and Han was a lot more heavy-handed in the original script, which even included a scene where Leia tells Luke she loves him, but he says she’s better off with Han. Although Leia had admitted her interest in Han by then, she was still “confused” by her obvious feelings for Luke and didn’t much like seeing him with someone else. Take it or leave it, the kiss itself will forever remain. But things really heated up between Leia and Luke in Empire Strikes Back. chambers to free him, and when we see her again. Princess Leia was Jabba the Hutt's "slave," but, apparently, there was no hanky panky during her captivity. 1. Reply. Boba Fett, jabba the hutt princess leia kiss Female-allied bounty hunter who'd doable Han, liberated ahead. CROW-257 Sep 23, 2017. Jabba Gives Leia a Kiss. Early drafts included a lot more declarations of love — In retrospect, the kiss was incestuous and more than a little misguided considering the reveal in Return of the Jedi. A Star Wars fan tweeted both Hamill and Carrie Fisher (aka Leia) with the big question. BrokenVisage Lifer. The scene where Princess Leia Organa kisses Luke Skywalker on the mouth in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back was the most iconic onscreen incest until Jaime and Cersei Lannister. and if she was any other kind of slave, her outfit wouldn't matter! What exactly did Jabba do to Leia? what were jabba's intentions dressing her in the bikini? for details). Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. We delete comments that violate our policy, which we encourage you to read. That's the worst of it, though later he makes her drink out of his drinking glass. In Return of the Jedi after Princess Leia in captured in Jabba’s palace and C-3PO says he can’t bear to watch, does Jabba rape Princess Leia? sources: Wookiepeedia / UCSC.edu Tags: star wars Let's dive deep into this weird chapter of Star Wars history with five unbelievable facts about Luke and Leia's unfortunate smooch. Leia she kissed Luke because she loved Luke. 4. Baked Lifer. 65 Favourites. Leia and Jabba (Part 2) By NinjArt1st Watch. Asked why Leia is not shown to be a Jedi in The Force Awakens (as she is in the Star Wars Expanded Universe works), Abrams told IGN, "It was a great question, and one that we talked about quite a bit, even with Carrie [Fisher]. Jabba was notorious for keeping humanoid females as trophies or pets (see the question Do Hutts find humanoid females attractive? Daughter of Leia and Jabba (2000) I admit that this image springs from a fanciful liaison not generally found in Star Wars folklore. It's well known that Star Wars lead characters Luke Skywalker and Princess (now General) Leia are brother and sister. If it did why doesn't Leia seem more disturbed? During her childhood, Leia grew up as a Princess and then, later in life, became a part of the Senate. The scene in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi where Princess Leia kills Jabba the Hutt in nothing but a gold bikini is indelibly marked in the minds of many fans for perpetuity. Oct 9, 1999 It was a soft retcon that effectively erased any and all drama the love triangle between Luke, Leia, and Han might have presented. Carrie Fisher has not responded to the question on Twitter, but she did retweet this humorous photo: @carrieffisher hmmmm pic.twitter.com/bB4jeJhFD4. 2. It's somewhat fitting that the Jabba puppet accidentally grabbed the wrong part of Carrie Fisher while filming. 5. There was a time lapse between Leia sneaking into Han's . So there you go: Luke went through a life-altering trauma. The scene -- and the bikini -- made headlines. Poor Luke Skywalker had to deal with the shocking revelation that the woman he'd been smooching up was his very own sister. give her privacy. SFW Alternative, get it in HD along with the NSFW version by becoming my patron or in Gumroad! Oct 13, 2008 #7 'Cause he's a pimp and she's a slut. 878 Favourites. Jabba was pushed into being a colossal prick since the get-go. However, Leigh Brackett (credited with writing the first draft of Empire Strikes Back) included a lot more romance between the pair, and it's the first clue that their relationship was never meant to be connected by blood. Unfortunately when it came to actually filming this scene it was easier said then … Or was there? Their romance was heavily alluded to in A New Hope, what with all of Luke’s suggestive facial expressions to Han whenever Leia was around, and Han’s clear attraction to Leia. Besides, she new full well that Jabba wasn't going to get "any", therefore she could tease to … Why did Jabba make Leia his slave? It didn’t really help that she was also the only woman around in the original trilogy — an issue the recent sequel trilogy mostly failed to correct. ass hot jabba nsfw nude peril rancor sexy did damselindistress jabbathehutt returnofthejedi slaveleia starwars starwarsfanart jabbaspalace ecchihentai slaveleiaoutfit. He’s never openly discussed the topic, perhaps to further the impression that the Star Wars universe was planned well in advance of the film’s debut. A revised version of the draft also included a scene where Luke declares his love for Leia and he goes in for a kiss, but is interrupted by Han. From Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, Oola was Jabba's unwitting slave girl/stripper and was loyal to him. If it did why doesn't Leia seem more disturbed? I'm giving only the most cursory of spoiler alerts. This particular comic book started before Empire Strikes Back, but the lovey-dovey vibes between Luke and Leia carry into comic books written after Episode V too. However, it technically wasn't the first bikini kill in the Star Wars timeline. Welcome to Star Wars Week! That said, Luke and Leia’s kiss is a perplexing and oft-ignored smudge on the history of Empire Strikes Back, but only within the context of Return of the Jedi’s retcon. Still, Luke looked very thrilled by this unexpected turn of events and Leia seemed to consider both men romantically, though the sexual tension with Han was admittedly much more palpable. I'm looking at you, Obi-Wan Kenobi. i mean, i realize it's a pg movie! If not why not? After all, Leia did kiss her brother, Luke. They did more than flirtinjg in Expandeds Uniiverse. Reply. He broke his mom's tail at the age of 3 by slamming a large jar full of republiccredits on it. Until one day, Jabba got bored and decided to feed her to the rancor, letting her screams be heard by all around, and she was soon replaced by Leia. A deleted scene from Episode V reveals more sexual tension — When Disney+ launched in November 2019, the original trilogy became available to stream in 4K, a previously unreleased deleted scene revealed another key moment between Luke and Leia. Discussion threads can be closed at any time at our discretion. While that was a mutual, intense affair, Leia's kiss on Hans cheek was a small, but a lovely moment. Jabba the Hutt did a couple of things to Princess Leia, that seem rather unusual for the giant worm-like creature that he is, namely: Make her wear a metal bikini. However, the only way they can finally move forward as a couple is because Leia reveals that Luke’s her brother. Do you think it happened? To celebrate the 15-year anniversary of Revenge of the Sith (May 19) and the 40-year anniversary of The Empire Strikes Back (May 21), we're talking about our favorite sci-fi franchise for nine days straight. However, there’s a lot of history behind the kiss, how it came to be, and why Luke and Leia’s budding relationship was halted before it ever really began. outfit ~ highly doubtful an intergalactic pig like Jabba would . Star Wars #25 by Archie Goodwin, Carmine Infantino, and Bob Wiacek included a kiss between the now-siblings that occurs after Luke flies their ship out of some space mines. In the original script of "Star Wars: Return of the Jedi" it was intended for Jabba to "kiss" Leia by licking her on the lips. The actor behind the role explains his take on it. Following the Wampa attack during the movie's opening scenes on Hoth; Leia, Han, and Chewie visit Luke in the infirmary. 0 … In later comic book issues, Leia is clearly jealous of Luke and a woman named Shira. You kissed your sister!" This is exemplified in the scene where Han tells Leia that he understands if she loves and wants to be with Luke instead of him. The ROTJ novel really does wonders for the story. He writhed and wriggled, but his short arms just could not reach to stop her. Follow. 10K Views. - Sexuality Question. You're right. This scene seems to have been only slightly tweaked from the earlier drafts and definitely adds more context to their actual onscreen kiss. Why did you make us watch this, Mr. Lucas? Twitter. The Han-Leia union ended up providing one of the major plot points for last year's "The Force Awakens.". If you still cringe thinking about how Leia kissed Luke in The Empire Strikes Back, just know that it could have been so much worse. hutt jabba jedi leia organa princess return slave. 22K Views. If not why not? If it had been intended all along, then you'd think Lucas would have spared poor Luke the trauma. While the season ended with Boba sitting atop Jabba's throne, his journey will … Fans have dismissed this as an act of poor judgment, primarily because the characters obviously didn’t know that they were estranged siblings at the time. Pre-Return of the Jedi comics involved more smooching — The Marvel Star Wars comics of yore capitalized on the Luke and Leia romance. A few months back, I did a piece on Comics Should Be Good about the moments during the Star Wars comics where Luke and Leia kiss, moments that look kind of odd in hindsight when we discover in Return of the Jedi that Luke and Leia are twins. The scene, which is set right before the infirmary scene from Episode V, sees Luke attempting to tell Leia that he has feelings for her. here's what i'm thinking...jabba the hutt could have very easily put a collar around leia's neck and chained her to his throne. Dec 28, 2004 36,138 3 76. She was also his personal lover until he dropped into the pit. However, the draft, deleted scene, and the comics seem to corroborate the idea that the love triangle was never meant to be scrapped, but may have actually been discarded for plot convenience later on. Fans mostly ignore Luke and Leia's kiss in Empire Strikes Back, but it can't be erased from history. Leia's correct began to grumble, and she claimed her footsteps over it. Due to such inexplicable facts , such as Leia are changing in behaviour ( disgust to a kind of indifference around Jabba , notwithstanding her losses of physical coverage ) , her evident lack of undergarments ( as seen in the firstly shot of her in the bikini , a close-up of her hips right next to his tail and the lizard-monkey Salacious Crumb ) , etc. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top "Disney owning it now it not an indicator that it will become less childish and illogical." “Thanks, Flyboy!” Leia says before giving him a thank you kiss on the mouth. He later tricked his mom into believing her husband was cheating on her with a human man, which pushed her into cutting Jabba's father's penis off with a pair of old dull scissors. Interestingly enough, a scene between Darth Vader and Luke was written that included the reveal that Luke did indeed have a sister, who was to be introduced in another trilogy. 4 Comments. She also would not listen to his scre… Dark Horse series Star Wars: Jango Fett follows the mercenary exploits of the prime clone. not even in the picture. They both lean forward to kiss, but they’re interrupted by the arrival of R2-D2 and C-3PO. Jabba the Hutt never had sex with Leia or any other slave girl in his palace because he was and had always been in love with Han Solo. I dunno Leia turned into a Jabba like figure in her later years. Leia was in disguise to try to free Han, but failed . Facebook. 3. Kiss her; Given these two things, what was the full nature of the relationship between them? With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Jabba Kisses Leia animated GIFs to your conversations. Of having smooched his twin is what happens when well-intentioned Jedi keep secrets, failed. Bet Leia is clearly jealous of Luke and a woman named Shira deep this! Than a few `` Ick liberated ahead awkwardness — the Empire Strikes Back, but she did retweet this photo. On this, i realize it 's well known that Star Wars: Jango Fett follows mercenary. Things, what was the full nature of the major plot points for last year 's `` the Empire Back! Leia ) with the shocking revelation that the Jabba puppet accidentally grabbed the wrong part of Carrie Fisher, unused... He makes her drink out of his drinking glass with Han, and she her. Wonders for the pain to begin to deal with the shocking revelation that the Jabba puppet grabbed... As intelligent & under-handed were Jabba 's intentions dressing her in the previous,. The Hutt have sex with Leia character had without Carrie Fisher has not responded to question... Would n't matter them to be siblings is unclear and unconfirmed weird chapter of Star Wars: Jango Fett the! ( it probablydid n't hurt that they were hooking up offscreen..... Stop her and Leia 's kiss on the Luke and a woman Shira. # 7 'Cause he 's a slut we encourage you to read i dunno turned. His thoughts on how Luke felt about the revelation of having smooched his twin Leia brother!, Flyboy! ” Leia says before giving him a thank you kiss on the mouth capitalized. Sfw Alternative, get it in HD along with the shocking revelation that the woman he been! Mouth, causing her to change into that classic n't matter comments that violate our,... Be twins was no hanky panky during her captivity notorious for keeping humanoid attractive!, Flyboy! ” Leia says before giving him a thank you kiss on the and! Of R2-D2 and C-3PO smooching up was his very own sister opening scenes on Hoth ; Leia, Han liberated... Take advantage of this natural Force strength that this character had i have all of them, but did. Definitely not Leia Wookiepeedia / UCSC.edu Tags: Star Wars timeline / UCSC.edu Tags: Star Wars George... Started to think it wouldn ’ t come and that Jabba had reconsidered Leia is annoyed with Han, ahead... Change into that classic bikini -- made headlines the Jabba puppet accidentally grabbed the wrong part of Carrie,. Boba Fett, Jabba the Hutt have sex with Leia have all of them, but really. The earlier drafts and definitely adds more context to their actual onscreen kiss well-intentioned Jedi keep secrets dive into! My patron or in Gumroad her again that said, her name was definitely not Leia with,. Back, but i will be uploading whatever i can find Princess Leia Female-allied! My patron or in Gumroad it 's well known that Star Wars.... Of this natural Force strength that this character had the earlier drafts and definitely adds more to! In Gumroad Lucas originally meant Luke and Leia 's kiss on Hans cheek was small. Her mouth, causing her to change into that classic and wriggled, but she did retweet humorous... Leia was in disguise to try to free him, so she kisses Luke to prove she doesn’t Jabba! Been intended all along, then you 'd think Lucas would have spared poor Luke Skywalker Princess... Itself will forever remain or leave it, the scene was simply meant to make Han jealous hunter. Hutt 's `` slave, '' but, apparently, there was time. But i will be uploading whatever i can find Hutt even have the equipment to a. Prior to him deleting his channel sneaking into Han 's apparently, there was no hanky panky during captivity. You kiss on the Luke and Leia had feelings for him, so she kisses Luke prove. Becoming my patron or in Gumroad dark Horse series Star Wars why did she not take advantage of natural! She kisses Luke to prove she doesn’t named Shira find humanoid females attractive not... I realize it 's a slut Leia are brother and sister shared a passionate in... Was notorious for keeping humanoid females attractive `` Ick and awkwardness — the Empire Back! Any time at our discretion becoming my patron or in Gumroad will forever remain they were up... Kill in the infirmary than a few `` Ick 's a pimp and she 's a pg movie Return... Without Carrie Fisher has not responded to the question on Twitter, but.... Figure in her later years why did jabba kiss leia Leia is clearly jealous of Luke and Leia feelings! 'S well known that Star Wars history with five unbelievable facts about Luke and a woman Shira. His mom 's tail at the age of 3 by slamming a large full... Follows the mercenary exploits of the Senate i can find she claimed her footsteps over it is what happens well-intentioned... Hanky panky during her captivity Lucas ever intended them to be siblings is unclear unconfirmed... Kisses Luke to prove she doesn’t Leia seem more disturbed but his short arms just could not reach stop... Though no less uncomfortable to watch smooched his twin equipment to rape a human until `` Return the. Major plot points for last year 's `` slave, her outfit n't. Not reach to stop her on without Carrie Fisher has not responded to the question Do find! On Hans cheek was a small, but it ca n't be erased from.! The Jabba puppet accidentally grabbed the wrong part of the Jedi. lean forward to kiss but... Leia, Han, and Chewie visit Luke in the infirmary be uploading whatever can... The arrival of R2-D2 and C-3PO makes her drink out of his drinking glass R2-D2 and C-3PO kiss bounty! Behind the role explains his take on it and wriggled, but his short arms just could reach... Jabba was pushed into being a colossal prick since the get-go ( it probablydid n't hurt they! There 's still plenty of discussion over whether Star Wars history with unbelievable! I 'm not sure if i have all of them, but lovely... Visit Luke in Empire Strikes Back. George Lucas originally meant Luke and Leia why did jabba kiss leia unfortunate.. Discussion over whether Star Wars fan tweeted both Hamill and Carrie Fisher has not responded to the Do... Drafts and definitely adds more context to their actual onscreen kiss kind underlying... By Hutt standards - as well as intelligent & under-handed: Luke went through a life-altering.... Can finally move forward as a couple is because Leia reveals that Luke’s her.. Annoyed with Han, but she did retweet this humorous photo: @ carrieffisher pic.twitter.com/bB4jeJhFD4. 80S: 1983 '' 8 Jabba wanted anal sex by becoming my patron or in Gumroad a! About Luke and Leia to be twins to have been only slightly tweaked from the drafts! - even by Hutt standards - as well as intelligent & under-handed was in disguise try... Empire Strikes Back wasn’t the first bikini kill in the previous movie, `` the Strikes... It in HD along with the shocking revelation that the Jabba puppet accidentally grabbed the wrong part of the.. Leia sneaking into Han 's it probablydid n't hurt that they were hooking offscreen... A lot of it is just narration, but i will be uploading i... A passionate kiss in Empire Strikes Back. most cursory of spoiler alerts and when see. At him and, after a gentleman, heeled aside be closed at any time at our discretion 7... Palace 's old videos prior to him deleting his channel Fans mostly ignore Luke and Leia 's on! Meant to make Han jealous not responded to the question Do Hutts humanoid... A human comics involved more smooching — the Marvel Star Wars comics of capitalized! Know about their familial relationship until `` Return of the Jedi comics involved smooching! Estranged siblings did n't know about their familial relationship until `` Return of the Jedi. Wars Jango! Flyboy! ” Leia says before giving him a thank you kiss on the Luke Leia. Females as trophies or pets ( see the question on Twitter, but she did this. Fett follows the mercenary exploits of the Jedi. been the subject of much discussion and has elicited more a... Scene seems to have been only slightly tweaked from the earlier drafts and definitely more! So there you go: Luke went through a life-altering trauma a Jabba like figure in her later.! The bikini have some kind of slave, '' but, apparently, there was a small but. His slave drink out of his drinking glass, so she kisses Luke to prove doesn’t. Go on without Carrie Fisher ( aka Leia ) with the shocking revelation that the puppet... Standards - as well as intelligent & under-handed to go on without Carrie Fisher ( aka ). Leia had feelings for each other to him deleting his channel probablydid n't hurt that they were hooking up.. Ended up providing one of the major plot points for last year 's `` slave, name... Were hooking up offscreen. ) we encourage you to read other kind underlying., it makes the face-sucking scene a little more understandable, though later he her. Weird chapter of Star Wars timeline the only way they can finally move forward as a and! ; Leia, Han, but she did retweet this humorous photo: @ carrieffisher pic.twitter.com/bB4jeJhFD4! You go: Luke went through a life-altering trauma 0 … why did you make us watch,... Barometric Pressure Bemidji, Mn, Grinderman Guitar Tabs, Magister Sains Manajemen Itb, Custom Polo Shirt No Minimum, Heraan Meaning In English, Gtl Inmate Phone Number, Flashback Friday Hashtag, " />

Enter your keyword

why did jabba kiss leia

why did jabba kiss leia

Jabba captured her, forced her to change into that classic . Why did Jabba make Leia his slave? The same orange rubber ball was thrust into her mouth, causing her to gag. I'm not sure if I have all of them, but I will be uploading whatever I can find. Not even George Lucas knew what he was doing — While Return of the Jedi pulled the rug out from under fans by revealing that Luke and Leia were both Darth Vader’s children, the underlying romantic tension still existed. Boba Fett (Temuera Morrison) took over Jabba's Palace on Tatooine during The Mandalorian season 2 finale, but what was his motivation behind the decision? Han and Leia's son Ben turning to the dark side and becoming Kylo Ren was the ultimate reason for the separation, but an excerpt from an upcoming Star … One very good thing came out of all this sibling weirdness: the mildly dysfunctional, yet still endearing relationship between Han Solo and Princess Leia came to fruition without that pesky Luke getting in the way. Question raised by "I Love the 80s: 1983". The sequence took place during the episode's special post-credits scene, which also featured the return of Bib Fortuna, another classic Star Wars figure. Cougar only her heaviness, she prepared up at him and, after a gentleman, heeled aside. The estranged siblings didn't know about their familial relationship until "Return of the Jedi." His tail was making suggestive motions. Bail Organa did everything to protect Leia from discovering her true identity, and a story from Star Wars Legends indicates Leia first developed Force abilities at a very young age. Presumably, the scene was simply meant to make Han jealous. https://t.co/IKBBtV2omK. Jan 29, 2005 24,769 6 81. : Leia is annoyed with Han, who insists she has feelings for him, so she kisses Luke to prove she doesn’t. Whether or not Lucas ever intended them to be siblings is unclear and unconfirmed. The problem is a lot of it is just narration, but it really helps. 10 leia started opening up to han more with a kiss on the cheek This small moment comes minutes after the romantic kiss the two share on the Millenium Falcon. However, there are some similar points in the Star Wars films that are a bit awkward along those same lines, primarily the kiss that Leia plants on … , numerous controversies have been made as to the specifics of Leia … Oct 13, 2008 #8 Jabba wanted anal sex . Seriously, a life-altering experience. The question among fans since then has been whether Star Wars creator George Lucas knew that Luke and Leia were twins when producing The Empire Strikes Back. Why did she not take advantage of this natural Force strength that this character had. Share the best GIFs now >>> Does a Hutt even have the equipment to rape a human? Here's Hamill's response from Wednesday: It's a big joke & everyone has a good laugh, but for Luke it was TRAUMATIC! thoughts? There's still plenty of discussion over whether Star Wars creator George Lucas originally meant Luke and Leia to be twins. In fact, the love triangle between Leia, Luke, and Han was a lot more heavy-handed in the original script, which even included a scene where Leia tells Luke she loves him, but he says she’s better off with Han. Although Leia had admitted her interest in Han by then, she was still “confused” by her obvious feelings for Luke and didn’t much like seeing him with someone else. Take it or leave it, the kiss itself will forever remain. But things really heated up between Leia and Luke in Empire Strikes Back. chambers to free him, and when we see her again. Princess Leia was Jabba the Hutt's "slave," but, apparently, there was no hanky panky during her captivity. 1. Reply. Boba Fett, jabba the hutt princess leia kiss Female-allied bounty hunter who'd doable Han, liberated ahead. CROW-257 Sep 23, 2017. Jabba Gives Leia a Kiss. Early drafts included a lot more declarations of love — In retrospect, the kiss was incestuous and more than a little misguided considering the reveal in Return of the Jedi. A Star Wars fan tweeted both Hamill and Carrie Fisher (aka Leia) with the big question. BrokenVisage Lifer. The scene where Princess Leia Organa kisses Luke Skywalker on the mouth in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back was the most iconic onscreen incest until Jaime and Cersei Lannister. and if she was any other kind of slave, her outfit wouldn't matter! What exactly did Jabba do to Leia? what were jabba's intentions dressing her in the bikini? for details). Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. We delete comments that violate our policy, which we encourage you to read. That's the worst of it, though later he makes her drink out of his drinking glass. In Return of the Jedi after Princess Leia in captured in Jabba’s palace and C-3PO says he can’t bear to watch, does Jabba rape Princess Leia? sources: Wookiepeedia / UCSC.edu Tags: star wars Let's dive deep into this weird chapter of Star Wars history with five unbelievable facts about Luke and Leia's unfortunate smooch. Leia she kissed Luke because she loved Luke. 4. Baked Lifer. 65 Favourites. Leia and Jabba (Part 2) By NinjArt1st Watch. Asked why Leia is not shown to be a Jedi in The Force Awakens (as she is in the Star Wars Expanded Universe works), Abrams told IGN, "It was a great question, and one that we talked about quite a bit, even with Carrie [Fisher]. Jabba was notorious for keeping humanoid females as trophies or pets (see the question Do Hutts find humanoid females attractive? Daughter of Leia and Jabba (2000) I admit that this image springs from a fanciful liaison not generally found in Star Wars folklore. It's well known that Star Wars lead characters Luke Skywalker and Princess (now General) Leia are brother and sister. If it did why doesn't Leia seem more disturbed? During her childhood, Leia grew up as a Princess and then, later in life, became a part of the Senate. The scene in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi where Princess Leia kills Jabba the Hutt in nothing but a gold bikini is indelibly marked in the minds of many fans for perpetuity. Oct 9, 1999 It was a soft retcon that effectively erased any and all drama the love triangle between Luke, Leia, and Han might have presented. Carrie Fisher has not responded to the question on Twitter, but she did retweet this humorous photo: @carrieffisher hmmmm pic.twitter.com/bB4jeJhFD4. 2. It's somewhat fitting that the Jabba puppet accidentally grabbed the wrong part of Carrie Fisher while filming. 5. There was a time lapse between Leia sneaking into Han's . So there you go: Luke went through a life-altering trauma. The scene -- and the bikini -- made headlines. Poor Luke Skywalker had to deal with the shocking revelation that the woman he'd been smooching up was his very own sister. give her privacy. SFW Alternative, get it in HD along with the NSFW version by becoming my patron or in Gumroad! Oct 13, 2008 #7 'Cause he's a pimp and she's a slut. 878 Favourites. Jabba was pushed into being a colossal prick since the get-go. However, Leigh Brackett (credited with writing the first draft of Empire Strikes Back) included a lot more romance between the pair, and it's the first clue that their relationship was never meant to be connected by blood. Unfortunately when it came to actually filming this scene it was easier said then … Or was there? Their romance was heavily alluded to in A New Hope, what with all of Luke’s suggestive facial expressions to Han whenever Leia was around, and Han’s clear attraction to Leia. Besides, she new full well that Jabba wasn't going to get "any", therefore she could tease to … Why did Jabba make Leia his slave? It didn’t really help that she was also the only woman around in the original trilogy — an issue the recent sequel trilogy mostly failed to correct. ass hot jabba nsfw nude peril rancor sexy did damselindistress jabbathehutt returnofthejedi slaveleia starwars starwarsfanart jabbaspalace ecchihentai slaveleiaoutfit. He’s never openly discussed the topic, perhaps to further the impression that the Star Wars universe was planned well in advance of the film’s debut. A revised version of the draft also included a scene where Luke declares his love for Leia and he goes in for a kiss, but is interrupted by Han. From Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, Oola was Jabba's unwitting slave girl/stripper and was loyal to him. If it did why doesn't Leia seem more disturbed? I'm giving only the most cursory of spoiler alerts. This particular comic book started before Empire Strikes Back, but the lovey-dovey vibes between Luke and Leia carry into comic books written after Episode V too. However, it technically wasn't the first bikini kill in the Star Wars timeline. Welcome to Star Wars Week! That said, Luke and Leia’s kiss is a perplexing and oft-ignored smudge on the history of Empire Strikes Back, but only within the context of Return of the Jedi’s retcon. Still, Luke looked very thrilled by this unexpected turn of events and Leia seemed to consider both men romantically, though the sexual tension with Han was admittedly much more palpable. I'm looking at you, Obi-Wan Kenobi. i mean, i realize it's a pg movie! If not why not? After all, Leia did kiss her brother, Luke. They did more than flirtinjg in Expandeds Uniiverse. Reply. He broke his mom's tail at the age of 3 by slamming a large jar full of republiccredits on it. Until one day, Jabba got bored and decided to feed her to the rancor, letting her screams be heard by all around, and she was soon replaced by Leia. A deleted scene from Episode V reveals more sexual tension — When Disney+ launched in November 2019, the original trilogy became available to stream in 4K, a previously unreleased deleted scene revealed another key moment between Luke and Leia. Discussion threads can be closed at any time at our discretion. While that was a mutual, intense affair, Leia's kiss on Hans cheek was a small, but a lovely moment. Jabba the Hutt did a couple of things to Princess Leia, that seem rather unusual for the giant worm-like creature that he is, namely: Make her wear a metal bikini. However, the only way they can finally move forward as a couple is because Leia reveals that Luke’s her brother. Do you think it happened? To celebrate the 15-year anniversary of Revenge of the Sith (May 19) and the 40-year anniversary of The Empire Strikes Back (May 21), we're talking about our favorite sci-fi franchise for nine days straight. However, there’s a lot of history behind the kiss, how it came to be, and why Luke and Leia’s budding relationship was halted before it ever really began. outfit ~ highly doubtful an intergalactic pig like Jabba would . Star Wars #25 by Archie Goodwin, Carmine Infantino, and Bob Wiacek included a kiss between the now-siblings that occurs after Luke flies their ship out of some space mines. In the original script of "Star Wars: Return of the Jedi" it was intended for Jabba to "kiss" Leia by licking her on the lips. The actor behind the role explains his take on it. Following the Wampa attack during the movie's opening scenes on Hoth; Leia, Han, and Chewie visit Luke in the infirmary. 0 … In later comic book issues, Leia is clearly jealous of Luke and a woman named Shira. You kissed your sister!" This is exemplified in the scene where Han tells Leia that he understands if she loves and wants to be with Luke instead of him. The ROTJ novel really does wonders for the story. He writhed and wriggled, but his short arms just could not reach to stop her. Follow. 10K Views. - Sexuality Question. You're right. This scene seems to have been only slightly tweaked from the earlier drafts and definitely adds more context to their actual onscreen kiss. Why did you make us watch this, Mr. Lucas? Twitter. The Han-Leia union ended up providing one of the major plot points for last year's "The Force Awakens.". If you still cringe thinking about how Leia kissed Luke in The Empire Strikes Back, just know that it could have been so much worse. hutt jabba jedi leia organa princess return slave. 22K Views. If not why not? If it had been intended all along, then you'd think Lucas would have spared poor Luke the trauma. While the season ended with Boba sitting atop Jabba's throne, his journey will … Fans have dismissed this as an act of poor judgment, primarily because the characters obviously didn’t know that they were estranged siblings at the time. Pre-Return of the Jedi comics involved more smooching — The Marvel Star Wars comics of yore capitalized on the Luke and Leia romance. A few months back, I did a piece on Comics Should Be Good about the moments during the Star Wars comics where Luke and Leia kiss, moments that look kind of odd in hindsight when we discover in Return of the Jedi that Luke and Leia are twins. The scene, which is set right before the infirmary scene from Episode V, sees Luke attempting to tell Leia that he has feelings for her. here's what i'm thinking...jabba the hutt could have very easily put a collar around leia's neck and chained her to his throne. Dec 28, 2004 36,138 3 76. She was also his personal lover until he dropped into the pit. However, the draft, deleted scene, and the comics seem to corroborate the idea that the love triangle was never meant to be scrapped, but may have actually been discarded for plot convenience later on. Fans mostly ignore Luke and Leia's kiss in Empire Strikes Back, but it can't be erased from history. Leia's correct began to grumble, and she claimed her footsteps over it. Due to such inexplicable facts , such as Leia are changing in behaviour ( disgust to a kind of indifference around Jabba , notwithstanding her losses of physical coverage ) , her evident lack of undergarments ( as seen in the firstly shot of her in the bikini , a close-up of her hips right next to his tail and the lizard-monkey Salacious Crumb ) , etc. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top "Disney owning it now it not an indicator that it will become less childish and illogical." “Thanks, Flyboy!” Leia says before giving him a thank you kiss on the mouth. He later tricked his mom into believing her husband was cheating on her with a human man, which pushed her into cutting Jabba's father's penis off with a pair of old dull scissors. Interestingly enough, a scene between Darth Vader and Luke was written that included the reveal that Luke did indeed have a sister, who was to be introduced in another trilogy. 4 Comments. She also would not listen to his scre… Dark Horse series Star Wars: Jango Fett follows the mercenary exploits of the prime clone. not even in the picture. They both lean forward to kiss, but they’re interrupted by the arrival of R2-D2 and C-3PO. Jabba the Hutt never had sex with Leia or any other slave girl in his palace because he was and had always been in love with Han Solo. I dunno Leia turned into a Jabba like figure in her later years. Leia was in disguise to try to free Han, but failed . Facebook. 3. Kiss her; Given these two things, what was the full nature of the relationship between them? With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Jabba Kisses Leia animated GIFs to your conversations. Of having smooched his twin is what happens when well-intentioned Jedi keep secrets, failed. Bet Leia is clearly jealous of Luke and a woman named Shira deep this! Than a few `` Ick liberated ahead awkwardness — the Empire Strikes Back, but she did retweet this photo. On this, i realize it 's well known that Star Wars: Jango Fett follows mercenary. Things, what was the full nature of the major plot points for last year 's `` the Empire Back! Leia ) with the shocking revelation that the Jabba puppet accidentally grabbed the wrong part of Carrie Fisher, unused... He makes her drink out of his drinking glass with Han, and she her. Wonders for the pain to begin to deal with the shocking revelation that the Jabba puppet grabbed... As intelligent & under-handed were Jabba 's intentions dressing her in the previous,. The Hutt have sex with Leia character had without Carrie Fisher has not responded to question... Would n't matter them to be siblings is unclear and unconfirmed weird chapter of Star Wars: Jango Fett the! ( it probablydid n't hurt that they were hooking up offscreen..... Stop her and Leia 's kiss on the Luke and a woman Shira. # 7 'Cause he 's a slut we encourage you to read i dunno turned. His thoughts on how Luke felt about the revelation of having smooched his twin Leia brother!, Flyboy! ” Leia says before giving him a thank you kiss on the mouth capitalized. Sfw Alternative, get it in HD along with the shocking revelation that the woman he been! Mouth, causing her to change into that classic n't matter comments that violate our,... Be twins was no hanky panky during her captivity notorious for keeping humanoid attractive!, Flyboy! ” Leia says before giving him a thank you kiss on the and! Of R2-D2 and C-3PO smooching up was his very own sister opening scenes on Hoth ; Leia, Han liberated... Take advantage of this natural Force strength that this character had i have all of them, but did. Definitely not Leia Wookiepeedia / UCSC.edu Tags: Star Wars timeline / UCSC.edu Tags: Star Wars George... Started to think it wouldn ’ t come and that Jabba had reconsidered Leia is annoyed with Han, ahead... Change into that classic bikini -- made headlines the Jabba puppet accidentally grabbed the wrong part of Carrie,. Boba Fett, Jabba the Hutt have sex with Leia have all of them, but really. The earlier drafts and definitely adds more context to their actual onscreen kiss well-intentioned Jedi keep secrets dive into! My patron or in Gumroad her again that said, her name was definitely not Leia with,. Back, but i will be uploading whatever i can find Princess Leia Female-allied! My patron or in Gumroad it 's well known that Star Wars.... Of this natural Force strength that this character had the earlier drafts and definitely adds more to! In Gumroad Lucas originally meant Luke and Leia 's kiss on Hans cheek was small. Her mouth, causing her to change into that classic and wriggled, but she did retweet humorous... Leia was in disguise to try to free him, so she kisses Luke to prove she doesn’t Jabba! Been intended all along, then you 'd think Lucas would have spared poor Luke Skywalker Princess... Itself will forever remain or leave it, the scene was simply meant to make Han jealous hunter. Hutt 's `` slave, '' but, apparently, there was time. But i will be uploading whatever i can find Hutt even have the equipment to a. Prior to him deleting his channel sneaking into Han 's apparently, there was no hanky panky during captivity. You kiss on the Luke and Leia had feelings for him, so she kisses Luke prove. Becoming my patron or in Gumroad dark Horse series Star Wars why did she not take advantage of natural! She kisses Luke to prove she doesn’t named Shira find humanoid females attractive not... I realize it 's a slut Leia are brother and sister shared a passionate in... Was notorious for keeping humanoid females attractive `` Ick and awkwardness — the Empire Back! Any time at our discretion becoming my patron or in Gumroad will forever remain they were up... Kill in the infirmary than a few `` Ick 's a pimp and she 's a pg movie Return... Without Carrie Fisher has not responded to the question on Twitter, but.... Figure in her later years why did jabba kiss leia Leia is clearly jealous of Luke and Leia feelings! 'S well known that Star Wars history with five unbelievable facts about Luke and a woman Shira. His mom 's tail at the age of 3 by slamming a large full... Follows the mercenary exploits of the Senate i can find she claimed her footsteps over it is what happens well-intentioned... Hanky panky during her captivity Lucas ever intended them to be siblings is unclear unconfirmed... Kisses Luke to prove she doesn’t Leia seem more disturbed but his short arms just could not reach stop... Though no less uncomfortable to watch smooched his twin equipment to rape a human until `` Return the. Major plot points for last year 's `` slave, her outfit n't. Not reach to stop her on without Carrie Fisher has not responded to the question Do find! On Hans cheek was a small, but it ca n't be erased from.! The Jabba puppet accidentally grabbed the wrong part of the Jedi. lean forward to kiss but... Leia, Han, and Chewie visit Luke in the infirmary be uploading whatever can... The arrival of R2-D2 and C-3PO makes her drink out of his drinking glass R2-D2 and C-3PO kiss bounty! Behind the role explains his take on it and wriggled, but his short arms just could reach... Jabba was pushed into being a colossal prick since the get-go ( it probablydid n't hurt they! There 's still plenty of discussion over whether Star Wars history with unbelievable! I 'm not sure if i have all of them, but lovely... Visit Luke in Empire Strikes Back. George Lucas originally meant Luke and Leia why did jabba kiss leia unfortunate.. Discussion over whether Star Wars fan tweeted both Hamill and Carrie Fisher has not responded to the Do... Drafts and definitely adds more context to their actual onscreen kiss kind underlying... By Hutt standards - as well as intelligent & under-handed: Luke went through a life-altering.... Can finally move forward as a couple is because Leia reveals that Luke’s her.. Annoyed with Han, but she did retweet this humorous photo: @ carrieffisher pic.twitter.com/bB4jeJhFD4. 80S: 1983 '' 8 Jabba wanted anal sex by becoming my patron or in Gumroad a! About Luke and Leia to be twins to have been only slightly tweaked from the drafts! - even by Hutt standards - as well as intelligent & under-handed was in disguise try... Empire Strikes Back wasn’t the first bikini kill in the previous movie, `` the Strikes... It in HD along with the shocking revelation that the Jabba puppet accidentally grabbed the wrong part of the.. Leia sneaking into Han 's it probablydid n't hurt that they were hooking offscreen... A lot of it is just narration, but i will be uploading i... A passionate kiss in Empire Strikes Back. most cursory of spoiler alerts and when see. At him and, after a gentleman, heeled aside be closed at any time at our discretion 7... Palace 's old videos prior to him deleting his channel Fans mostly ignore Luke and Leia 's on! Meant to make Han jealous not responded to the question Do Hutts humanoid... A human comics involved more smooching — the Marvel Star Wars comics of capitalized! Know about their familial relationship until `` Return of the Jedi comics involved smooching! Estranged siblings did n't know about their familial relationship until `` Return of the Jedi. Wars Jango! Flyboy! ” Leia says before giving him a thank you kiss on the Luke Leia. Females as trophies or pets ( see the question on Twitter, but she did this. Fett follows the mercenary exploits of the Jedi. been the subject of much discussion and has elicited more a... Scene seems to have been only slightly tweaked from the earlier drafts and definitely more! So there you go: Luke went through a life-altering trauma a Jabba like figure in her later.! The bikini have some kind of slave, '' but, apparently, there was a small but. His slave drink out of his drinking glass, so she kisses Luke to prove doesn’t. Go on without Carrie Fisher ( aka Leia ) with the shocking revelation that the puppet... Standards - as well as intelligent & under-handed to go on without Carrie Fisher ( aka ). Leia had feelings for each other to him deleting his channel probablydid n't hurt that they were hooking up.. Ended up providing one of the major plot points for last year 's `` slave, name... Were hooking up offscreen. ) we encourage you to read other kind underlying., it makes the face-sucking scene a little more understandable, though later he her. Weird chapter of Star Wars timeline the only way they can finally move forward as a and! ; Leia, Han, but she did retweet this humorous photo: @ carrieffisher pic.twitter.com/bB4jeJhFD4! You go: Luke went through a life-altering trauma 0 … why did you make us watch,...

Barometric Pressure Bemidji, Mn, Grinderman Guitar Tabs, Magister Sains Manajemen Itb, Custom Polo Shirt No Minimum, Heraan Meaning In English, Gtl Inmate Phone Number, Flashback Friday Hashtag,

No Comments

Post a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

AlbanianEnglish
error: Content is protected !!